Worthing Thunder regularly run half term and school holiday camps for kids aged 5-16, looking for a fun way to develop their basketball skills. Your son or daughter will be taught by qualified coaches, many of which will be your favourite players from the Men’s team. A great way to learn, make new friends and keep them active and off their screens during the school holidays.
When are the next camps?
- Summer Holiday: 30th Aug to 31st Aug ’22
- October Half term: 24th Oct to 26th Oct ’22
- December Half term: 19th Dec to 21st Dec ’22
- February Half term: 13th Feb to 15th Feb ’23
- Easter Half term: 3rd Apr to 5th Apr ’23
- May Half term: 30th May to 1st June ’23
What time are the camps?
Basketball camps run from 9am to 3pm. There will a lunch break around midday and regular water breaks throughout the day.
Please provide your child with lunch and snacks for the day. It’s essential to bring a water bottle. It can be re-filled on-site.
Where are the camps held?
Our basketball camps are usually held at Durrington High School. Please confirm this when booking.
The school address:
The Boulevard, Worthing, BN13 1JX (map)
How much do the camps cost?
- 1 Day: £40
- 2 Days: £65
- 3 Days: £85